- AK47 beaten from DEJAVU just before he want to the bathroom to clean up
- AK47 reported unconscious after he slid and fell in the bathroom
- AK47 rushed to Nsambya hospital.
- Ak47 reported dead after a few minutes due to internal bleeding
- Sheebah Karungi, Jose Chameleone and Weasel at the hospital.
- Jose Chameleone issues a public announcement about his brother's death via his facebook fan page.
- Bebe Cool, Eddy Kenzo and various artists still sending in their heartfelt condolences.
- DEJAVU reportedly closed.
Police reports indicate singer Emmanuel Mayanja Hummertone popularly known as AK47 and sometimes Akay was beaten first, and then went to the bathroom to clean up, where he reportedly slipped and fell unconscious.
According to reports, AK47 was beaten from a bar identified as DEJAVU. The bar, we have been told, belongs to Jeff Kiwanuka, a former manager of singing duo Radio and Weasel and founder of Team No Sleep.
Kabalagala police criminal investigations boss Nusulah Kemigisha said “We suspected foul play after realising the body had bruises on the chest and we decided to close the bar as investigations take shape” -- New Vision reports.
Also Read : Jose Chameleone Speaks out on AK47's Death
Rest in Peace AKay!
This is still a growing story, we'll keep you updated in case anything develops.