Uganda vs guinea, Wednesday September 10, 2014
Mandela National Stadium, Namboole kick off: (7.30pm in Uganda, 4.30 pm in Guinea)
Let’s go support Uganda Cranes as it is beating Guinea 3-1[My prediction].
Check out these pictures:
1. It’s on such a game where beautiful girls start speaking football instead of love.
2. It’s on such game where Boda-boda’s make abnormal profits:
3. It’s on such game where ugandans can hook up with whites and feel the Uganda Football vibe.
4. It’s on such a day that Police fails to manage traffic and people travel on top of cars.
5. It’s on such a day that the Musicians will come and start saying Cranes can beat Arsenal.
6. It’s on such a day that the Doreen Kabareebe will tell you, I used to play for Cranes.
7. It's where magic is performed before the game.