Few days ago, Bebe Cool exposed Dr Hilderman as one of the musicians that pocketed President Museveni's money.
In response to Bebe Cool, he has branded his move as a blackmail despite admitting to have received 2 millions.
Dr. Hilderman made this confession through a Facebook post that read, "RESPONSE TO BEBE COOL'S BLACKMAIL.
I was part of the 2016 campaign trail for President Museveni. With all due respect we had a contract and Memorandum of understanding between me and the contracting body KK Advocates which deserves respect .
I was contracted to offer a service which i openly performed with dignity and royalty as was instructed by our MOU And I was paid.This campaign was branded with the Tubonga Nawe song which was launched in 2016 at Munyonyo where i was invited as a guest . The President was the chief guest and he pledged 400 millions towards the artists sacco. Bebe Cool was granted the platform of speaking on behalf of all artists and so followed up the President’s pledge.
While at Sheraton some evening, a colleague called me and informed me how Bebe Cool was
distributing money to artists who attended the Munyonyo event which i had also attended. I rang Bebe and he directed me to find him at Serena. Bebe told me the money was only for musicians who featured in Tubonga Nawe song but not all artists. Since I never featured in the song, I automatically bought his statement. I decided to leave his hotel but before closing the door he called me back and gave me 2millions (two millions) and told me to sign for his easy accountability to legit beneficiaries. In the audio he muted this should reflect.
• I was part of the 2016 President mu7 campaign trail and I have never declined.
• For my services, the contracting body paid me the agreed sum of money.
• I was contracted for a period of time not on a permanent basis.
• No future political regulations were put on me, meaning after my contract I was free to
exercise my rights and freedom as any Ugandan.
• In case this money was for artists sacco, it was unlawful for Bebe who was mandated to
deliver it to sacco administrations to personally distribute it to individuals especially when
he had been directed by the Donor body
• I received 2 million shillings from Bebe and I signed for it, it would be more professional in all your BLACKMAIL endeavours to bring out every thing since you called it accountability.
• The public would be interested to know how a respected Ugandan spent their money. Lay
out how you distributed it in case your accountability is not aimed at black mail.
• It would be with good spirit also to inform the public how far the sacco establishment has
gone so far since you were mandated and facilitated as per your acknowledgement in your
I have never DENIED participating in the NRM campaigns and struggles, actually not only for last 2016 but also the previous ones. I repeat, mbade wa NRM era nga sikikweka nga era bwesikweka kulaga nti nakyuka. , our aim is to unite all forces not create disunity. There are major issues at stake than your petty wars, as an elder brother your task would be actually to establish reasons why artists who supported muzei are running away. Your task now would be not losing anymore Hildermanz to the opposing side if you genuinely love your party.
For God and my country.
Kiyaga Hillay Innocent .Dr Hilderman."
Bebe Cool has however promised to expose the 'traitors' one by one.
We shall keep you posted