Dr. Kizza Besigye promises to command battle for final assault on Museveni 

Posted: 2020-11-27T08:25:54Z Read: 2,920 times
Dr. Kizza Besigye promises to command battle for final assault on Museveni 

The opposition Forum for Democratic Change, FDC party has welcomed Col. Dr. Kizza Besigye who they call ‘the embodiment of hope, knowledge, resilience and father of the struggle for true liberties of human kind’ to the campaign trail.


Dr. Besigye appeared in Bunyoro on Thursday for the launch of FDC People's liberation Manifesto in the Oil City of Hoima following an invitation from the Party Presidential candidate Hon. Eng. Patrick Oboi Amuriat.


Dr. Besigye joined the campaign trail and re-energized the Banyoro, urging them to be steadfast in liberating their Country and territory from ‘invaders occupying State House who use instruments of coercion to defraud people of their belongings.’


The People's President reminded People that because of the Natural resources of Fuel among others, Bunyoro has been invaded by a few (1%) power occupants who are stealing all resources from the region while leaving the many (99%) Banyoro in abject poverty.


Dr. Besigye told the Nation that much as he isn't in this Presidential race (a decision he cautiously took), all Ugandans must brace themselves for a struggle that will free all and that he is going to command the battle for the final assault on the dictatorship without any hesitation.


The FDC Manifesto themed BUILDING A NEW UGANDA is premised on three critical plans: Political Transition, Post Covid19 socio-economic Recovery Plan and Restoration of Democracy through long and short term development programs.


The launch was attended by FDC candidates in Hoima including; Ms. Asinansi Nyakato (Hoima City Woman MP), Nabisere Rehema (Hoima district Woman Mp), Miles Rwamiti ( Mp Hoima East), Tumusiime Wycliffe (City Mayor) and Division Mayors like Israel Hope Amooti, Bakwata Paul among others.