Singer Harriet passed away on Saturday evening night following a long battle with Kidney disease. The “baby face” hit maker was buried yesterday at a church cemetery in Bunamwaya!
Here’s a list of things about Harriet you probably did not know:
- Born in 1979 in Kayunga town council, Wakiso district, Kisakye was a daughter of Charles Musisi and the late Lillian Namwangye.
- She went to Nansana Primary School and St. Augustine College School Wakiso for her primary and secondary education respectively.
- She began singing in 2004, when she joined Pride Band and later moved to Josam's band.
- Kisakye later started Riders Band.
- She is known for songs such as 'Ekinageria, Kandaha, Nnigiina and Gyenvudde'.[Listen to her Music Here]
- Kisakye last performed on March 3, 2015, at a concert in Kalangala.
- She is survived by two children aged 15 and seven
May her Soul RIP