We Had Invested Half A Billion in Eddy Kenzo Festival — Promoter Luba 

Posted: 2020-03-19T06:46:33Z Read: 3,379 times
We Had Invested Half A Billion in Eddy Kenzo Festival — Promoter Luba 

Moses Lubulwa is counting loses after the President ordered that there should not be any more concerts or public gatherings for a period of 32 days. 


Lubulwa who was responsible for organizing the Eddy Kenzo festival planned to happen on March 28, 2020 says he had already invested half a billion.


He says the President should have given people at least two weeks to finalize with pending work.


On Wednesday, Kenzo said only God knows what HE has in plan for him. He welcomed the President’s move saying that safety is first priority