A few things you should know about AK47:
- He was the youngest in his family
- He was the first in his family to have twins
- His dad says he was the peacemaker in the family
- By the time of his death, he had recorded a song titled "Ndi Mulokole" which was scheduled for debut at the end of this month
- He is the first to die in the Mayanja Family (R.I.P)
According to forensic pathologist, Dr Moses Byaruhanga, AK47 died of an accidental drug overdose. Police says AK47 was Od'd before falling in the washroom where he reportedly had gone to clean up. Reports say he cracked his skull when he slid and fell.
AK47's mother was asked whether the claims by police that her son was under the influence at the time of his death were true, and her answer was "He could have taken something before he died but we're told he cracked his skull after the fall".