Operations are still underway to rescue people who are trapped under the building that collapsed on Sunday in Kisenyi.
Police confirmed last evening that six people died in the incident and by this morning, 3 bodies had been retrieved.
A building under construction in Kisenyi zone Muzaana Parish in Rubaga Division collapsed, covering vehicles, motor cycles and workers there-in.
The fire and rescue services and red cross are digging to rescue survivors and retrieve bodies of the deceased.
On Sunday, police rescued two children aged 8 and 4 and these are currently receiving treatment at Mulago National Referral Hospital.
Luke Owoyesigyire the PRO KMP says that among those confirmed dead, five are males and only one is female.
However, the Kampla Central Division Mayor Salim Uhuru says that they were still getting phone calls from the people trapped under the rubble by this morning.
They were still trying to call the phones of some of the people trapped under the rubble.